Stout Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoutGaming forum

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Guild wars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krymz

krymz

Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Guild wars   Guild wars EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:49 pm

so apparently absinthe plays GW, demarcus used to/does (im not to sure about this situation) and i'm reinstaling itgiving it an other try. i dont know much about the game itself, but if anyone wanna play lets do it. pirat
Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild wars   Guild wars EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 pm

the diablo 2 disks are right in my face next to my pc, i think im gonig to install those too (LOD inculuded)
Back to top Go down
Demarcus

Demarcus

Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild wars   Guild wars EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 pm

What you need is about 85 obsidian shards and about 3 monstour eyes so you can get close to getting the Obsedian Armor..but that one you will have to go to the UW to find. And believe me..its a bitch just getting the damn shards
Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild wars   Guild wars EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:13 pm

i dunno i also did not like GW because i dint have eye of the north and that other expension, wich seems like everyone had and everyone was like "hey you want some heros il help you with the heros quests" and im like "nah thx i dont have that exension"

then we gotta run around for half an hour to kill monsterse that take half an hour each to kill cause finding a party that i wanna join or that wants to do what im doing is rare so im stuck with henchmens. it is nice when im with people that arent just rushing around and that are chatting too.

i thought there was a voice thing with GW btw or is it xfire is for it or something tell me. im fucking rip what i jsut said probably makes no sense
Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild wars   Guild wars EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 pm

o yeah and im playing diablo 2 Smile add me up to your friends list

/f add krymz

i play west, but i started a char at first on east i thought i was playing west lol its also krymz.
Back to top Go down
Demarcus

Demarcus

Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild wars   Guild wars EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Well that is the bad thing about GW right now..is sadly it will be hard to find a party, especially in the earlier campaigns...if that even the mission. But there is no voice system that GW has..os the best you would have to do is xfire or vent..but even then you would need those people as ur friends under that.

But really with the henchies, they do suck..and the heroes are only nice because you get to command them more and choose what skills and weapons they have..so kinda gives you alil more of an edge to a fight.
Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild wars   Guild wars EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:58 pm

lol i played the game for 3 minutes today Razz played my lv11 dude in the original game, and his armor was so ugly...looked like a bunch of polygons with glare on the metal coloured parts. i had left the game in some outpost where there was no one at all i was like "fuck that..." Arrow
Back to top Go down
Demarcus

Demarcus

Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild wars   Guild wars EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:30 pm

yeah thats what i do when no one is on..and sometimes it sux becouse when you need to get to the next outpost and you have to run through a hard area or you need to do the damn mission when no one is around..just makes it no fun
Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild wars   Guild wars EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:31 am

HEYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers

i just got a new email!

DDO Unlimited - Now Free to Play!
If you are having trouble viewing this email, view it online.

On September 9, 2009 Dungeons & Dragons Online®️ is bringing you a DDO that is better than ever before. Get unlimited combat, unlimited action and unlimited fun with the new Dungeons & Dragons Online®️: Eberron Unlimited™️ - for Free! That's right, we said free.

Play for free as long as you want without a subscription, a credit card, or fees of any kind - EVER!

Experience firsthand the best combat of any MMO and discover all of the new features that DDO: Unlimited has to offer:

Free to Play - No Purse Strings Attached

Feel Every Blow of Battle With DDO's Awesome Action Combat!

Explore Killer Dungeons Bursting With Ferocious Monsters!

Play Characters With Real Character - More Choices Than Ever!

More Solo Play! - Alone Or With Friends, Slay Your Way

Make Real-world Friends In-game And Out

Explore the New In-Game DDO Store - Enhance Your Gaming Experience Your Way

Want to get right into the game? If you still have the original DDO installed, just start it up and the game will patch itself to the latest, free version.

Otherwise, grab a new free copy of the latest version of the game here, or click the button to the right to get started.

Party on!

- The DDO team

Dungeons and Dragons Online™️: Eberron Unlimited™️ interactive video game ©️ 2009 Turbine, Inc. ©️ 2009 Wizards of the Coast LLC ©️ 2009 Atari, Inc. All rights reserved. Dungeons & Dragons Online, Eberron Unlimited, Dungeons & Dragons, D&D and Wizards of the Coast and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions, and are used with permission. Hasbro and its logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions, and are used with permission. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. Turbine and the Turbine logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Turbine, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions. The ESRB rating icons are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

This email was sent by: Turbine, Inc.
60 Glacier Dr., Westwood, MA 02090, U.S.A.

Update your preferences | Unsubscribe

one of the best mmorpg that i played i think, altough hellgate london had lots of potential and fun factor. but yeah it used to be pay to play but now its all free!!! afro afro im going to download it tonight fo-shooooooooo afro

http://www.ddo.com/ddosupport/download-ddo/?utm_source=EDM_Sep09&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_campaign=DDO_LAUNCH&referral=119907&skip=1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild wars   Guild wars Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild wars
Page 1 of 1