Stout Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoutGaming forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

debriefing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
krymz

krymz

debriefing Empty
PostSubject: debriefing   debriefing EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:21 pm

ok. so we just finished a 10 man and we need to improve our T side strategies on de_dust2.

here is what i observed on what we could work on...

team trust / knowlegde of what they are doing

a one point during the game, we where at that double door long a spot, trying to see if we could pierce short or long, and the guy in front of me protecting short kept turning around to look at the double doors for a second, but there was already 2 guys covering the doors from "spawnish" and one behind them, plus me ready to jump in if he start firing/getting fired at. he eventually got awped from a guy in the lower tuns door. but before that there was a good 10 seconds minimum of him cheking short's side, long's side, short's, long's.... and it made me unstable, i started doubting the guys behind me (and especially the one in front), i kept alternating to makesure i was covering his back....and you know the rest

also when we were CTs, me and white were fending off the attack at A but i died and when i got specs i was on scorpion who was in lower tuns watching catwalk, and i knew they where gonna plant/gangrape whitedevil and theyre back couldve still been turned if whitedevil held on long enough so i told him to "GOGOGO" and as he started moving some guy came out of the box in front of him (that double stack in lower) and killed him. i shouldve shut my face and trusted him.

another thing. if the other has awps, if the guy rushing dies and you dont poor out of the tunel (or any other narrow passages) with him, dont think youre gonna make it out of the tuns in that same direction, one at a time. its like putting youtr money on wining the round by having the other team dropout due to timeout. we need to figure out some tactics for that part. do we try and make some squad action with one leader directing the other players to their spots and what to cover maybe instead of just calling at the begining of the round. i think this method would actually be pretty effective and i would like to try it out maybe later today/night.

anyway, what did you learn/observe that you would like to share so we can optimize?
Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: debriefing   debriefing EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:33 pm

o yeah also a few rounds i noticed scorp was chiling at spawn covering double doors maybe a bit too much if you know what i mean scorp. its a good spot but sometime it would be better if you would be covering somewhere else with an guy with an automatic for you to fall behind if the enemy closes in on you...like a few times we were stuck in b getting owned while you had that awp dogfight.

when ur up to it lets go work something up.
Back to top Go down

debriefing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stout Gaming :: Games :: Counter Strike Source-
Jump to: