Stout Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoutGaming forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Absence....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper_SpecOpz
Admin
Reaper_SpecOpz

My Absence.... Empty
PostSubject: My Absence....   My Absence.... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Sorry My Friends For My Absence From The Game... I Have Been Looking More Into 2012 study , And With College And My Son Its Been Rather Hard To Get The Time To Play... And Arrow Fear Of 2012 Has Made Me Live More Than Playing Our Beloved Counter-Strike....

Most Of You Know If You Really Need To Reach Me, Just Call My Phone.. Sad But Right Now At This Point In My Life Im Worried More About My Son And My Ex Wife Than Counter-Strike.. And Im Sorry I Havent Been There For The Team, But I Believe The End Is Nigh And Our Day As A Race Of 8 Billion People Is At An End....

Exclamation Question Whats Stuns Me Even more Is After My Post No One Has Replyed To It Except Krymz.... Exclamation Question

I Want This Word Spread Cause This Isnt As Simple As Y2K....This Isnt The End Of Electronics...That Would Make It Easy...This Is The End Of Everything As We Know It... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

My Absence.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Absence....   My Absence.... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:01 pm

the thing about 2012 is that it MIGHT not be the END.

the only ENDs i can think of are if there IS a goldy entity, wether theres millions of them in a all out apocalispe or just one god Javhé unleaching is ultimate wrath. or if those gods are actually ALIENS that fooled the first not so smart humans, and their coming back (or decloacking Razz).

il tell you my opinion on it.

when i was youg (birth to 14 years old) i was raised in a Jehova's witness familly, wich over the time became just one part of my familly (my cousin's dicrect familly, who more like not witnesses anymore). i know i know no one like them witnesses, but thats just ignorance. study with them i learned about looking twice at something, learned that the major religions like the catolic church for exemple, were "working for the devil", maybe not working for it, but giving in his sins of greed and stuff. wich is true if you look at history. and that i should never vote for a man to gouvern me. i dont remember the exact why but its like only god can be trusted with my fate, and power corupts if your not made of steel. they still base their religion on the christian bible so they still beleive in armagedon, and the end signs are showing up.....wich is making me wonder...
"what if they were right?" or "what if some part of it was right?"

like maybe theres no good and evil and gods and deamons but there IS doom. or what if there are angels and deamons and that i was either in the wrong religion, or no religion has it right but all have a peice of the puzzle, and il reincarnate as a cat in chinatown. farao ...the possiblilities are endless.

right now what im thinking is 2012 is going to be the year of change. the start of a revolution against capitalism selfishness, greed, coruption and destruction. hopefully, at least to start with. i think its going to be the point where our society either advances or gets crushed.

so is 2012 going to be the end of us cause we let it happen or from a "natural" catastrophe?
Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

My Absence.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Absence....   My Absence.... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Quote :
Exclamation Question Whats Stuns Me Even more Is After My Post No One Has Replyed To It Except Krymz.... Exclamation Question

im runing this server, i dont even know if anyone oese then me visits this site daily (its my homepage lol, i got nothing better really, ny going to put facebook or a blank google page...)
Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

My Absence.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Absence....   My Absence.... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:19 pm

i bet you heard of zeitgeist right.

well heres a new video i havent seen (i havent thought of zeitgeist in a long time) and its pretty good so far (only seen a few minutes). i think theres some salvation option in their vision. maybe it is a NWO thing like alex Jones says, but most of what they are saying are eye openers.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?Itemid=

link to the video page

http://vimeo.com/6346955
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Admin
Scorpion

My Absence.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Absence....   My Absence.... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:07 am

Glad you are spending more time with your boy, and don't worry about the team we are covered. As for 2012 maybe it will happen and maybe not but I am not going to change my life or worry about it for a sec, I could get in a car accident tomorrow but that doesn't mean i will stop driving. All I can do is live well i am here. Only things worth worrying about are things in your power to change.
Back to top Go down
https://stoutgaming.forumotion.com
krymz

krymz

My Absence.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Absence....   My Absence.... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Quote :

As for 2012 maybe it will happen and maybe not but I am not going to change my life or worry about it for a sec, I could get in a car accident tomorrow but that doesn't mean i will stop driving. All I can do is live well i am here. Only things worth worrying about are things in your power to change.

maybe, but 2012 is just in 3 years or so, and being prepared or not might be the diference between moving on or gonig 6 feet under. im not saying to dig a bunker, store non perishable items and stock the ammunition. im saying it might be a good idea to understand what is comming so that you are not caught like this guy

comeback home from work, hungry so you put in some good old pop tarts, wich are slow poison for your body like most other food in the supermarkets out there, and then all of a sudden all hell breaks .

Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

My Absence.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Absence....   My Absence.... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 pm

heres a bit more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMZejVltDDs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Absence.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Absence....   My Absence.... Empty

Back to top Go down