Stout Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoutGaming forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity in the Pub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demarcus

Demarcus

Activity in the Pub Empty
PostSubject: Activity in the Pub   Activity in the Pub EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Hey guys this is just something i noticed..but when I play in a few other Pubs I notice that the atmosphere is different. There is more conversation going on between the members of the clan, and the players that are also on the server. Now the conversations are always random and always interesting or keeps a general audience interested. When Im in our pub, I notice that the conversations are not always there, and to me it just seems like there is no vibrant life at times...even when there is at least 4 or more of us are on. To me I think that if we can talk more about anything and everything, it will One, help us to get out of our little shell and begin talking and sharing your viewpoints and stands on topics, and Two, it will attract more people, because if they like the conversations, participate, and just have fun in our server, then that means that they will very more likely come back....and maybe even with friends of theirs. I am not going to go without saying that yes I have had really fun time in our server, but thats when we all were talking and just having a good time. The pub is there to have fun and a good time, and yes you can be serious if you want to try and improving your skills, but also thats why there is the scrims. I myself would just like to see more of us talking to each other, and just having a good time.
Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

PostSubject: Re: Activity in the Pub   Activity in the Pub EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:30 pm

i like to talk too. but when i go on other pub , the conversation are usually either;
  • 2 guys talking to each other

• a few guys fucking around saying random funny crap

• guys always talking about how drunk they are or the like (usually just one loud guy).

• guys discriminating people, thinking they are the shit and gotta tell other people how to play and how to live ("you fucking suck man cant fucking kill a guy thats just standing there blablabla fucking jew go kill yourself you nigger fag blablabla), in addition to rubing in their kills.

if theres an "inteligent" or good conversation and i got something to say about it i usually press my talk key.

although usually the convos are in vent instead of in game. when i join css im usually joining friends and i log in vent to see if anyone is loged in.
Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

PostSubject: Re: Activity in the Pub   Activity in the Pub EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:43 am

latetly i dont know if you play when im not there but i get to go on the pc a few times a fay for a few minutes somedays and i think we talk more in steam then we play the pub geek
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Admin
Scorpion

PostSubject: Pub   Activity in the Pub EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:51 pm

I to haven't seen as many people playing in the pub. I know a lot of us have been busy doing other things or just scrimming. For me I will try and play more in the pub and would ask the same out of all stout members. I also thing we should get an established game night where we know if I sign on tonight there will be people playing in the pub that night.
Back to top Go down
https://stoutgaming.forumotion.com
krymz

krymz

PostSubject: Re: Activity in the Pub   Activity in the Pub EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:39 pm

sometime i go play in the pub like in the morning and afternoon for a while. sometime theres sirsurge and others but when im joining the empty server it takes forever for someone to join...

forever as in i leave before someone joins cause it takes too long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity in the Pub   Activity in the Pub Empty

Back to top Go down

Activity in the Pub
Page 1 of 1