Stout Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoutGaming forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

activity in the scrim server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krymz

krymz

activity in the scrim server Empty
PostSubject: activity in the scrim server   activity in the scrim server EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:42 am

hey guys, just a quick question. when i get on the PC at night i often see stout players playing in the said server, but theres sometimes not even 5 stouters, and most of the time i look its a bunch of random guys in there. and there is usually other stouts that are online and even playing css in the pub or where ever.

i'm guessing its because you are trying to up your skills by playing with higher skilled people... just dosent make much sense to me to practice with 2 or 3 stouters out of 10 players when theres stouts online and stuff. like a few times i was playing or i was there or something like that (wanted to play) and then i saw a friend or 2 joining the scrim server, and then when it was filled up there like 3 stout and a bunch of random people. i had no invites either, i think there was someone highprofile like texasfire or whitedevil playing with me in the pub too... i know i come back to the pc sometimes with a bunch of stouters asking me to play and it pisses me off that im not there to say "yes im joining up!", and maybe i have fallen behind in the skill zone....

whatever, i wont elaborate on it. i just think its better for the team (troop's moral, troop's unity,ect.). now tell me what YOU think of it, get me in my place or show me your views.

afro
Back to top Go down
Demarcus

Demarcus

PostSubject: Re: activity in the scrim server   activity in the scrim server EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:09 am

Oh I will show you a view Laughing

But I do agree with this, for I have noticed the same thing with the scrim server. I am not saying for whoever is making the scrim to go all out on inviting the Stout members, after all you did find the scrim, but the thought of just inviting your fellow stout member matters. I mean for me after all I would appreciate it...
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Admin
Scorpion

PostSubject: Scrim Server   activity in the scrim server EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:57 pm

I agree stout members have the priority in a scrim and for the most part they're usually 5 or more stout members in the scrims that I have been involved in. With that said not all Stout members like to scrim or have the time to scrim. Scrims are usually put together last min and are first come kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
https://stoutgaming.forumotion.com
krymz

krymz

PostSubject: Re: activity in the scrim server   activity in the scrim server EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:11 am

wasent there a thread where you posted a link to a page and you said to download it?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Admin
Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: activity in the scrim server   activity in the scrim server EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:52 pm

??????????
Back to top Go down
https://stoutgaming.forumotion.com
krymz

krymz

PostSubject: Re: activity in the scrim server   activity in the scrim server EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:11 am

eah cevo anti-cheat and maps and server config
Back to top Go down
krymz

krymz

PostSubject: Re: activity in the scrim server   activity in the scrim server EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:37 pm

i pwn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: activity in the scrim server   activity in the scrim server Empty

Back to top Go down

activity in the scrim server
Page 1 of 1